Saturday 10 November 2012

Enchiladas!!!

Well hello

Today I am sharing with you a recipe I love..... You don't need many ingredients and it's one of my 'go-to' recipes when we can't decide what to have for dinner.

Ingredients
3 chicken breasts
8 tortillas
1 jar enchilada sauce
grated cheese



1. I buy frozen chicken breasts, so my first step is to cook them in the oven. Then I dice up the chicken. If you are using fresh chicken, dice up your chicken first, then brown off in a frying pan. Make sure your oven is on at 175 C.
2. Add in half the enchilada sauce and a handful of grated cheese. Stir until all the chicken is covered and the cheese has melted.




3. Warm your tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften them. Then, using a spoon, put some of the mixture onto one of the tortillas at the end. Then wrap up and place into a glass dish. Repeat this with all of the chicken mix - you should have enough for 8 tortillas.



4. Pour over the remaining sauce and spread over the tortillas, then sprinkle over some more cheese.



5. Place into the oven for 10 minutes.

We enjoy these with a dollop (love that word) of sour cream and chive dip to balance out. Especially good if you are not a big fan on spicy food.

Hope you try and enjoy. Let me know what you think.

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment