Sunday 4 November 2012

Well hello blogging world :-)

Hi there!
Well here I am... I wanted to start this blog as a way to motivate me into doing something every day!
Just a little info about me.....
I am 26, live with my husband, his son and his son's half sister (same mum - long story) in Kent. We have only been married just over 2 weeks now, and its going good so far! I don't really feel any different, just getting used to having a different surname. I am currently unemployed as I left my old job to look after Maria and Jack. Jack was already living with us but was being passed between our parents as Mike and I were still working. When we took on Maria, The only way we could do it was if I was there full time for school etc...
So here we are, 12 months later and we are doing OK. Maria has been with us for a year now, she is settled into her school, has lots of friends and seems to enjoy living with us. Jack is also at preschool and is doing OK.

Enough about them!! This is about me, well me and the things I like. I'm not quite sure what I am going to write about, but I will. Its a promise to myself, now my wedding is out of the way and I have some free time, my promise to myself is to blog every day, no matter how short or long, and with purpose or none.

I hope you will join me on the journey :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment