Tuesday 4 December 2012

Discovering Downton

Well hello

So today was pretty uneventful for me, the highlight was taking Lulu for her hair cut. Well, it wasn't so great when she heard the voice of the hair cut lady, and she shot off! Luckily she didn't go too far, but she always shakes and whimpers when I take her for a hair cut, apparently she has always done it.

Anyways, back to the main reason for this post..... Downton Abbey.

I have never seen any episodes of Downton, but always heard people talking about it, so, whilst having a look through Netflix earlier, I saw it advertised and thought I'd take a look.... and I have so say it's good so far. I'm just near the end of the episode 2 of the first series, and I'm liking it so far. The characters are good, the story lines are great and I'm looking forward to watching more over the next few weeks.

I know I haven't watched much of it yet, but I have had loads of people telling me how much they have enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to continue watching.

Without ruining the storyline for me....... have you watched Downton?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment