Tuesday 8 January 2013

naughty girl!!!

Well hello!

Firstly, Happy New Year to you!

Now for a confession.... I think I made the promise to blog everyday before my life became so hectic and I have now just been rubbish and not blogged for nearly 3 weeks :-S Now the speech 'you've not just let yourself down, you've let your parents down etc'. I did really want to commit to doing this everyday, but my life has just gone crazy over Christmas and the start of the New Year, but now I make a new promise....

Well, I guess more of an updated promise to myself, but I think I will be able to manage it more if I blog 3 times a week :) I'm thinking on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, doing certain things on each day like reviews and recipes. I then think that this will mean I will be able to put more time into my blog posts, and so (I hope) means it will be more manageable for me to stick to my posting regime.

So we are in 2013, trying to make this year better than 2012, which will be hard as I married the love of my life last year! But I am trying to stick to my resolutions (check out my next post for them!) and being happy.

Hope you are all ok and I hope you will stick with me on this journey that is my life!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment