Monday 14 January 2013

I think that.....

Well hello

Today has been a day of resting and playing nurse (not in a good way) for Mike and I. He has caught a virus and it has made him really ill :( So he is set up on the sofa with the duvet and lots of drugs, and I have been trying my best to look after him, whilst bouncing between the school, the doctors and the shop, and trying to rearrange our kitchen and the normal housework too. So now I am having a good sit down and doing some blogging whilst the kids are in bed.

I've decided that Monday blogs will be review blogs - reviewing things from make-up, films and anything else I want to tell you my opinion about :) This will begin next Monday with my review of Les Miserables (which I am soooooo excited about seeing on Sunday!!!).

So I hope your beginning to the week has been a bit better than mine, and that it only gets better, cos, lets face it, every day that passes means it closer to the weekend!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment