Wednesday 20 February 2013

Poundland blusher

Well hello

Today I am reviewing a powder blusher from Poundland.
 
 

I enjoy using make up, but can't afford to spend money 'trying' higher end products. I like to spend less money and find something reliable for my budget. As you may have seen in one of my previous posts, I like to shop in Poundland for my make up and their range Chit Chat. I am still using, and loving, their Lash Building Mascara!
So, on one shopping trip to Poundland, I picked up their Chit Chat blusher in Desert Flower....
 
 

I have to admit, I love this. I use it as part of my everyday makeup, and it just add that bit of colour to my cheeks at 8am! It does have a hint of sparkle, not much, but I like the effect it gives my cheeks. I have tried other cheaper branded blushers, NYX and Collection (previously Collection 2000) but I never seemed to get much colour from the powders, whereas this Poundland one does the job.
 
 

 
I love using this blush and would definitely purchase again once I have used this one up.

Have you or would you try Poundland make up?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment