Wednesday 13 February 2013

Rimmel Nail Polishes

Well hello
 
Today I treated myself to some Rimmel nail polishes. I got them in Asda, and got a great deal, 3 for £5, which is pretty good! I normally go for Asda's George range of polishes as they do a good range of colours and are a nice price - normally £1 - £2 each. But the Rimmel display caught my eye, and I was drawn to these three polishes.....





 
I absolutely love having my nails painted, I always have something on them! But I do have to say that my favourite colours are bright and bold ones, and these are no exception! I had been looking for a new red polish for a while, I love blue polishes as they really stand out, and I am currently loving green on my nails :) 
 
 
This red polish is called ' 320 Rapid Ruby' and I love it! It is from their 60 Seconds collection and has their 'Xpress Flat Brush' which I really like. This a quite deep blood red colour.

 
This blue polish is called '840 Blue Eyed Girl' and it's lovely and bright. It is from their 60 Seconds collection and has their 'Xpress Flat Brush' which makes it so much easier to apply.
 

 
This green polish is called '700 Block Your Green' and has a slight sparkle to it. It is from their I love Lasting Finish collection and is a nice emerald green.
 
After sampling all three, I ended up settling on the red one :)
 
 
I'll keep you posted on how I find it. We are off into London tomorrow, so about 2 hours on public transport, plus the normal housework, so we'll see how it lasts.
 
Have you bought any nail polishes recently that you have liked?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x


No comments:

Post a Comment