Tuesday 19 March 2013

Getting to know me

Well hello
 
I thought it was time I let you guys know a bit more about me and answered some random questions about my life.
 
 
1. Are you a morning or night person?
Morning - I hate actually getting out of bed, but once I'm up, I'm OK
 
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
Salty
 
3. What was your favourite childhood television programme?
The Queens Nose
 
4. Are you a collector of anything?
I used to collect stamps, now it's glass jars to decorate :)
 
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A bird - I love the idea of flying!
 
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility
 
7. What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
I should have gone to bed earlier....
 
8. What's your favourite colour?
Purple
 
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
 
10. Do you have any bad habits?
Playing with my hair all the time
 
11. List 3 of your best personality traits.
Kind, Funny and Trustworthy
 
12. List 3 of your worst personality traits.
Untidy, Moody and Sarcastic
 
13. Have any celebrity crushes?
Bruce Willis
 
14. Any tattoos or piercings?
Ears pierced once
I have 6 tattoos..... Stars representing my nieces & nephew, favourite band logo, Leo star sign symbol, vine with flowers, lily with my nan's name and chinese style waves
 
15. What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Kind, Loving, Laid back, Smart and Funny
 
16. What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
General rudeness - manners cost nothing!
 
17. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Generally messy, but I really want to be clean!
 
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
California
 
19. Name one regret you have.
Not meeting my husband earlier
 
20. Name one thing you miss about being a kid
No money worries!
 
21. What's your favourite song of all time?
Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
 
22. What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Family film on the sofa :)
 
23. Have you any hidden talents?
I like making things from stuff I find, trying to start a business from it
 
24. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Chicken Fajitas
 
25. Which would you rather have, £100 million or true love?
Easy, I have already found my true love :) so much more important
 
So there's a bit more about me :)
 
Have you done a tag like this I can have a look at?
 
toodle pip!
 
 
Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment