Thursday 7 March 2013

Madness

Well hello

I know it's been a while since my last post, but my life went into overdrive a few weeks ago and I'm just getting bacm to normal!

My husband had to go into hospital for an operation and I was spending 12 hours a day travelling to and from the hospital and trying to be with him as much as I could. I have such an amazing network of family and friends and they really helped with the kids whilst I was with Mike. Anyway, he came home last week and is resting. He is getting better each day, but srill needs to take it easy, no matter how bored he gets!

So my life the last 2 weeks have been looking aftet him, on top of the normal kids, school and housework, so I had to put the blog on the back burner im afraid. But now I'm raring to go :-) I'll be spending tomorrow blogging and catching up with emails, and I'll have a new blog for you on Saturday, then normal service will resume on Monday :-)

Hope you are all well

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment