Thursday 21 March 2013

Poundland Haul


Well hello...
I popped into my local Poundland on Monday for a few bits and got a few good products I wanted to share with you. I got:
 
 
- 2 packs of three nail varnishes - all the same colour, but I feel that it’s cool if you love the colour, so fingers crossed!
- a new blusher - as I managed to drop mine at the weekend and it smashed
- Sally Hansen nail polish strips - looked soooo cool!
 
 
This is a blusher from the Poundland Chit Chat range and the shade is Blossom. It is really nice, nice and light and gives a lovely sheen to my cheeks, with not too much colour.
I was really excited to try the nail varnishes straight away, as I really liked both of the colours.
 
 
This colour is called Hip Hop and is from the Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry range. It is a deep orange colour. The nail varnish itself it quite opaque, so you need at least 2, if not 3 coats, but when it was on, it looked great. And it definitely ’does what it says on the tin’ and it is fast dry.
 
 
This colour is called Mint Mojo and is also from the Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry range. It is a light mint green colour. This was even more opaque than the orange one, so I needed 3 coats, I could have even done another coat really, but I have to say, this one is my favourite out of the two. I left it on after this try out and am still loving it!
 
 
I’m so excited to use this! It is from Sally Hansen and are called Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips and I got them in 810 In The Spot-Light. They are white background with black polka dots on, and I really hope they look good! Because if they do, I am going back to buy some more! You get 16 strips, and claim to ‘fit all nails’, which should be interesting for me as being plus size, my nails are bigger than most ladies. From what I can gather from the box, you simply peel off the backing, apply to your nail, then, using the nail file and buffer, shape them around the top of your nail. They also claim to last up to 10 days, which I hope is true. I plan to try these out next weekend as we have a party to go to, but I’ll do a separate review after that.
Have you ever tried these ‘nail stickers’ before?
toodle pip!
Beka x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment