Thursday 28 March 2013

What's in my makeup bag

Well hello
 
I haven't always been that bothered with make up, well not much more than mascara really, but I have been getting into it more over the last year. I started by watching YouTube videos by make up artists and loving the way makeup can make you look so different depending on how you apply it. I also found out that the brushes you use can make SO much difference!
I like trying and using cheaper makeup - I usually buy makeup from Asda, NYX and Poundland. In fact, the majority of my daily makeup is from Poundland. It does the job, and doesn't cost me a fortune, sweet! I did invest in a decent set of brushes though for my birthday last year (blog post about them here) and they are amazing, and I use most of them every day.


 
Anyway, back to my make-up bag and brushes......
 

 
Now this is the make-up I wear most days, I'm quite boring and stick to the same thing, mainly as I'm used to it and it doesn't take me too long to apply :)

 

Starting from the back....
 
Marks and Spencer Limited Collection Loose Powder in Translucent
Poundland Chit Chat Blusher in Desert Flower (review here)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 53 Light Beige (review here)
Nivea Light Touch Moisturiser for normal skin
Poundland Chit Chat Tea Tree Concealer in Light
Poundland Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Peony
Poundland Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Damson (review here)
Poundland Chit Chat Lash Building Mascara in Black (review here)
Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eyeliner in 72 Noir Expert
Poundland Chit Chat Gel Eyeliner in Black
Poundland Chit Chat Highlighter/Concealer
NYX Eyeshadow in 06 Dark Brown
NYX Eyeshadow in 34 Suede

Thanks for dropping by!

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment