Saturday 20 April 2013

6 months!


Well hello
 
Today I just wanted to share with you something I wrote today to share with my friends via facebook talking about something I love. Well somebody.....

 
 
It’s been 6 months since I married the love of my life. He is my best friend, soul mate and husband all rolled into one and I couldn’t ask for more. These last 6 months have been wonderful knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man by my side, do everything together, share everything and just be happy. I am so proud of my husband, he has been through so much since we got married, and he has handled it so well! From having a biopsy a week before our wedding, getting the diagnosis the week after our wedding, then straight into treatment, he has been so strong and positive throughout it all. Even more so now…. It has been 8 weeks since his operation, he is back to work, more active and I couldn’t be more proud of how he done. Mike, I love you now, and forever, and I know that with you by my side, we can get through everything, and I can’t wait to grow old with you :)
 
If you read all of it without being sick, well done! I know it's gushy, but I love him, and I can't help but tell everyone how wonderful he is!!
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months! I celebrated my first wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago. x x

    ReplyDelete