Saturday 6 April 2013

Bag bag bag! and a cheeky OOTD :)

Well hello
Today's post is about my new handbag......I was going to wait until I had used it a bit more - I only bought it on Thursday - but I can't wait any longer to tell you about it!
It was £10 in Asda.
This bag is a tote style, mustard yellow background with a mixture or navy's, pinks, purple and white floral pattern. The edges and handles are a light brown colour. You get the standard bag handles (at the top of the picture) and then you also get a removable shoulder strap (laying in front of the bag).
Now, being a larger lady, finding a bag with large enough handles for me to get my arms through is tough, this bag is pretty much the same, but manageable. The best part for me is the length of the strap! My previous bag also from there and was a small over the shoulder bag, but, even at full length, the bag only came just by my ribs - manageable, but not great.

Jeans - New Look
Navy top - Swanley market
Black cardigan - Swanley market
Shoes - Evans (old)
Bracelets - Evans (old)
So as you can see from the picture, the bag is by my bum! I love it! It also came in handy when I was food shopping early in a shop that makes you pay for carrier bags, and being a cheapskate, I wasn't having that! So I just piled my shopping into my handbag :) Brilliant! I was very pleased with myself

My usual neutral toned makeup for today - see my What's in my makeup bag post here for more information.

Hope you are all having a great day and enjoying the sunshine, even if it is still cold. I'm currently enjoying the sun from the comfort of my sofa having a nice cup of tea :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment