Friday 5 April 2013

Five Question Friday!

Well hello

Welcome to my first Five Question Friday! Today, my questions are being answered by the lovely Rachel @ A Dress Is For Life
1. What do you think is your best feature and why?
This is so hard as I love my whole body but I do have a thing for my forearms so I love things that show them off.
2. How would you describe your style?
Individual, playful, with a hint of vintage.
3. What is your favourite accessory?
Headscarfs. I love them and you can wear them so many ways.
4. If you had £1000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
I'd probably spend it on a Kate Spade handbag. I love her book clutch.
5. What is your favourite film and why?
I have so many favourites, but if I had to pick just one, I guess it would be the Green Mile as I love the original book to much too. I also love Tom Hanks too!!
I want to say a massive thank you to Rachel for taking part in my first Five Question Friday, and I highly recommend visiting her blog A Dress Is For Life. And if you already know of her blog and are visiting me, please take a look at my other posts :)
More questions with a new blogger next week!
toodle pip!
Beka x

2 comments: