Friday 12 April 2013

Five Question Friday!

Well hello
 
Welcome back to Five Question Friday! I really enjoyed contacting other plus size bloggers, they have all been so great in taking part in this new venture of mine. I have got a few of them lined up for the next few weeks, so I hope you'll enjoy them too!
This week, the questions are being answered by the beautiful
Becks @ The Ramblings of Mrs BeBe.


 1. What is your favourite accessory?
I have this really nice Aztec print scarf from Matalan. I only got it recently, but love wearing it to brighten up outfits!

2. What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
It was some jersey peg leg trousers from ASOS Curve. They're really great as they can be dressed up or down, and majorly comfortable.

3. Lip gloss or lipstick?
I very rarely wear anything on my lips, I've just never been into lipsticks/glosses, I always feel very conscious in them, and actually can't be bothered to keep topping them up! Lazy!

4. What has been your most expensive purchase?
I actually think it was back in the 90's. I bought a pair of Buffalo trainers the same as the Spice Girls wore and they cost about £130. FASHION VICTIM ALERT!

5. What is your ideal way to spend a girly night with a friend?
It's hard to choose, sadly now I'm married and a mum, I don't get girly nights very often, but it would be a choice between a girly pyjama night in, watching films, eating snacks, or maybe a nice meal out, either sushi or Turkish food (my favourites) so I could at least have the chance to get dressed up!

I want to say a massive thanks to Becky for taking part in five question Friday this week. Her blog is brilliant and worth taking a look at, if you haven't already! So thanks again for popping by my blog, and you can find Becky's blog here -
The Ramblings of Mrs Bebe, and please feel free to send me some possible questions for my next instalment of Five Question Friday :)

toodle pip!

Beka x


No comments:

Post a Comment