Friday 19 April 2013

Five Question Friday!

Well hello
It's that time of the week again.....it's Five Question Friday! I have really loved chatting to these lovely ladies, and they have been really sweet at answering all the questions I have put to them.
This week, we have some great answers from the gorgeous

1. What is your favourite clothing shop?

I really love Simply Be at the moment and I have a fondness for George @ Asda as it’s cheap :)

2. What item do you have most of in your wardrobe i.e vest tops, leggings etc?

Oooh that’s a tough one, probably tunics I reckon. Easy to go with leggings.

3. What are your 'go-to' shoes for a night out and why?

Easy, my plum coloured heels from Next. They are a wide fit and so comfortable I can dance in them all night.

4. What is your favourite make-up brand?

It used to be Clinique, high end I know, but recently I’m loving MUA because I love the colours and the range is so affordable.

5. What is your favourite meal?

I’d have to say my nanna’s homemade Lasagna. Being an Italian girl, I love pasta dishes.

I would like to thank Emma for answering my questions for this weeks five question Friday. I love looking at her blog, and really enjoy seeing the posts put up by Mr Plus Size Millard and his views on men's plus size clothing. They are a lovely couple and I would love to meet them one day!
You can find their blog here - Plus Size Millard - and if you have come from there, thanks for visiting!
toodle pip!
Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment