Thursday 25 April 2013

Five Question Friday!




Well hello
It's that time of week again.... another instalment of Five Question Friday! I have really enjoyed getting to ask these lovely ladies some questions. Today, I am directing my questions to the gorgeous Toni @ The Only Way Is Toni.
1. How would you describe your style?

I don’t follow any particular style. I wear what I like, even if it doesn’t necessarily ‘go’



2. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?

I generally wear my hair down and straight. I would love to have curly hair….I even had a perm once. It was a bad thought!



3. Heels or flats, and why?

Oooh, this one is hard! I love heels but hate wearing them, but I have a stupid amount of flat shoes!



4. What is your favourtie nail varnish colour/brand?

Essie is my favourite brand. I have about 20 bottles varying from hot pink to black. At the moment I love ‘Poo Lil’ Rich Girl’ which is a deep cream red colour.



5. What is your favourite TV show?

I’m a long time fan of CSI. I quite fancied myself as a CSI when I was at school, but then realised how much training I would need!
I want to say a big thank you to Toni for taking part this week and answering my questions. Her blog is full of lovely clothes and general beautiness, so go and check it out :) And if you are visiting my blog, please read some of my other posts, and I hope you enjoy them!
toodle pip!
Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment