Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hair clips

Well hello
 
Today I wanted to share some bargain hair clips I got in one of my favourite shops.... Poundland!
 
 
I have been playing around with my hair for a few months now, trying to get more adventurous. In November I bought the Wild Ombre Kit and I loved it :) So anyway, back to the reason for today's post, my new bow hair clips :) As you can probably tell by the shop, they were £1 for the pair.
 
 
 
This one is navy with pink and green flowers on it. I think this one is my favourite :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one is teal/green with deep red flowers. One side is slightly larger than the other, but I think it adds a quirky touch to it :)
 
What is your favourite hair accessory?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment