Thursday 11 April 2013

MUA haul

Well hello

Today I wanted to share with you my recent purchases from MUA in Superdrug. I have never bought from the brand before, but I had seen some other bloggers and Youtubers recommending them, so I thought I'd give them a go :)
 
 
 
I knew I was after a nude lipstick as I only have pinks at the moment and I want to try other shades. But the display in Superdrug was a little messy, and I found the tester for a shade I liked, but could not find any more. I really wanted to try one of them out, so I went for this one...
 
 
 
It's in the shade 15 Juicy and is a pink/orange/coral colour and I really like it, and it's a bargain at £1! I thought it may be too dark for what I wanted, but it turned out to be right in the middle. Not as bright as the colours I already have, but not too light for my skin tone.
 
I also got a lip gloss from their 'Out There' Plumping Lip Gloss range...
 
 
I got this in shade Nude. It gives a lovely sheen to my lips, adding and bit of the nude colour. This was £2 and is very long, so will hopefully last a while. I ended up actually using this over the top of the lipstick and I loved how it looked.
 
Lastly, I saw some blushers, so I thought I'd give them a go, especially at £1 each....
 
 
So this is in Shade 1, which is a light pink/coral colour with a slight sparkle - which I love for my cheeks. And you can't got wrong for blusher for £1, you know how much I love a bargain!
 
Here are swatches of the three products.
 
Top - Blusher
Middle - Lipstick
Bottom - Lip Gloss
 
I was wearing my new Swanley market buys too, so here is my shopping OOTD :)
 
 
Jacket - George @ Asda
Blouse - Swanley market
White top - George @ Asda
Denim skirt - New Look (old)
Leggings - Swanley market
Shoes - Evans (old)
 
Have you tried any MUA products?
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment