Thursday 9 May 2013

Five Question Friday - Sally

Well hello
 
Another busy week, but it's nearly the weekend! And you know what that means.....Five Question Friday! I'm so glad this has lasted more than 3 or 4 weeks, and that all of the lovely ladies I have contacted have got back to me with some lovely and interesting answers. This week, I got to ask the lovely Sally @ The Human Mannequin some questions, and she gave some fab answers!
 
 
1. What is your favourite make up brand?
I would say Nars. The quality is outstanding, especially the eye shadows which are the perfect formulation. The powder blushes/highlighters and 'multiple' cream ones are fantastic too!
 
2. What are your 'go-to' shoes for a night out?
I always wear flats on a night out as I'm already 5ft 8, so with heels I'm towering over everyone! That and comfort will always come first, when the rest of the girls can barely walk, I'm happily skipping along!
 
3. What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
The last piece of clothing I bought was this:
which is a lovely floral swing dress in the ASOS sale with long sleeves which is always a bonus for me.
 
4. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as chaotic, there is no set theme and I don't think I've really 'found' my style yet, I usually lean towards more grunge styles but also like my pretty floral dresses and flippy skirts.
 
5. What is your favourite meal?
My favourite meal is without doubt steak and chips, it's on the menu everywhere and is just delicious! My favourite is the New York Strip at TGI Fridays with the JD chicken strips to start - Heaven!
 
A big thank you to Sally for answering my questions this week. I always love to read her posts as they come up in my reading list, great hauls, brilliant fashion trends and lots of god beauty reviews. You can find her at The Human Mannequin, and if you are visiting this post from her blog, please take a look at some of my other postsm and I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies taking part in this 31 Days of May challenge
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
See you next week!
 
toodle pip!
 
Beka x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment