Monday 13 May 2013

MUA Lipsticks

Well hello

I posted a while ago about my recent discovery of the brand MUA in Superdrug. Last time, I bought a lipstick, lip gloss and a blusher, which I am using every day! But when I visited the MUA in the Bromley Superdrug, I was mainly after the lipsticks. I had heard such good reviews of them, and at £1, are right up my street, I was disappointed when the collection was half empty. So when I was in Swanley last week, I had a little look what they had.... and I ended up getting two more of the lipsticks in different shades :)




















The lipstick on the left is shade #2 and is a deep raspberry pink colour. This is my first lipstick this kind of purple colour and I really like it.

The lipstick on the right is shade #3 and is a bright pink colour. I do have another lipstick like this, but this one is more pigmented and looks gorgeous on :)

Here are swatches of the two colours - the purple one on the left and the pink on the right.


I know I'll get good use out of these in the summer :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies taking part in the #31daysofmay challenge
Toni @ The Only Way is Toni
Nikki @ Natty Nikki
Kaye @ Polished Curves

Have you tried any of the MUA lipsticks?

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment