Monday 24 June 2013

Cleaning my skin

Well hello

About a month ago, I was doing some shopping in Sainsburys and they and they had an offer in their skincare department. I needed a new facial wash/scrub, and my eye was drawn to the Clearasil display, which had an offer of 2 for £6. So I had a little peruse, and decided on these two lovelies....


Firstly is the Daily Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub. I often get black heads on my nose and thought I could give this a go. This is natural sea salt to help to gently exfoliate the skin. I had found this really good, smells nice and loves the way it makes my skin feel! The little bits of sea salt (blue in the picture below) really help to clear blackheads, I have noticed a difference. It leaves my skin lovely and soft, but not dried out. It advises you to use this morning and evening, but I tend to use this one in the shower of an evening.


Then, I also bought the Daily Clear Skin Perfecting Wash for Sensitive Skin. This one caught my eye as it contains moisturiser, and I am slightly bad at moisturising my skin! This also contains microbeads that help to gently exfoliate your skin, washes away dirt and moisturises. I really like this as it smells lovely :) I tend to use this one in the morning as it not as harsh on my skin, and keeps my skin moisturised nicely. 


I really like these, and will definitely be re-purchasing when they are empty. 

Have you tried either of these?

toodle pip!

Beka x 

No comments:

Post a Comment