Friday 21 June 2013

Five Question Friday - Kim

Well hello

Hope you are all having a great week. It's nearly the weekend, so you know what time it is here at Stuffy Stuff...........It's Five Question Friday time! This week I got to ask questions to the lovely Kim @ Call Me Kim.


1. What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
It was my star dress from ASOS, I love it! It's such a cute little dress, perfect for dressing or down for the Summer!


2. What 3 words would you use to describe your style?
I'd like to say feminine, simple and affordable.  Whilst I love looking at blogs such as My Arched Eyebrow and Pocket Rocket, I don't think I could pull off a kitsch look - I'm much more about the simplicity and feminine qualities of an outfit. I like to feel pretty and womanly!

3. If you had £1000 to spend on any item, what would it be?
It's got to be some plane tickets and a purse full of foreign currency.  I love to travel and explore, anywhere I haven't been to and has great sites.  When we went to Rome, my partner and I spent the whole day walking and taking in the sites, sourcing little cafes and gelato stands to indulge our bellies and then sinking into little wine bars later at night.  Life is all about new experiences and living it to the full, my wanderlust is huge!
We're planning a trip to Turkey next year for an over the top, 5 star, luxury holiday and then an American trip the year after (currently thinking San Francisco, New York and LA). 


4. What beauty product could you not live without?
Other than deodorant? (No one likes a stinky...)
My mascara, I make the most of my long lashes and boost them with Mac Zoom Lash mascara.  It tastes my eyes from sleepy to POW! 


5. What is your favourite film and why? 
Ooooo... tough!  
I'm more of a series girl, I love getting my historical dramas sky plus-ed on the box ready for a night in with the boy (The Tudors, The Borgias, Game of Thrones, etc.) or if I'm feeling edgy then some psychological thriller series. 

If I had to say a film, then it would be either My Name Is Khan.  I was never a big Bollywood fan, too much singing and dancing around for me, but my friend Kiran recommended this one to me and I cried my eyes out.  It's such a touching story about love, discrimination, forgiveness and positivity.  If you've never watched a Bollywood movie then I'd recommend this.

Some great answers from Kim :) I love the ASOS star dress! Brilliant for the summer, which I hope we have at some point this year!
A massive thanks to Kim for taking part this week, and if you haven't done already, check out her blog Call Me Kim

See you next week for more questions with another lovely blogger :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment