Sunday 30 June 2013

Saturday in the Sun OOTD

Well hello

Yesterday, we decided to go out with the kids for lunch and to do some visiting and shopping around Chatham. I decided to wear a new top I bought last week :)

Top - George @ Asda
Vest top - George @ Asda
Cardigan - Swanley market
Skinny Jeans - New Look
Espadrilles - Primark

I picked this top up in my local Asda last week. I loved the large daisy print, and especially loved the really pretty peter pan collar :)


It is crotchet with little beading around the edges. I was wearing a plain black vest top underneath as it is sheer, but it was so comfortable and everyone liked it :)

I had painted my nails Friday night with a George @ Asda nail polish called No Excuses and it is a very light pink.


And I was wearing a ring that I had made which I love! It's a bit random, but that is why i like it :)


We had a busy day..... We popped in to Mike's parents in the morning so Mike could get his dad to help with something on his car, then for lunch at our favourite Chinese restaurant in Chatham, then to my parents to pick up something, then to Leanne's to give her something, then to the local shopping centre to get a few little bits, then lastly, a nice drive home through the lanes :) Which is really nice in our convertible in this weather!



How was your weekend?

toodle pip!

Beka x

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed with the ring you made and that food looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete