Wednesday 10 July 2013

Damart Necklace

Hey

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by someone at a company called Damart and they asked me to choose one of their new range of necklaces. So, after having a browse on their website, I picked this lovely necklace..

Round disc necklace - £13

I loved the design on the disc, which is leopard print and glitter, and I liked the look of the rope style necklace too, but I was slightly worried about the length of it as I do have quite a large neck..... But it was good!


It came in a lovely black box, with a little note and pink shredded paper. 



I really like the size of the pendant, and the pattern on it is gorgeous. The rope part of the necklace is really nice and smooth, and it has a nice long extension chain, which made it a good length for me.




I have really enjoyed wearing this necklace out, and had a good few compliments on it so far :) And for £13, it's a great buy!


toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment