Friday 5 July 2013

Five Question Friday - Felicity

Well hello

Another week, another lovely blogger has agreed to answer my questions! Yay! This week I got to ask some questions to the gorgeous Felicity @ Felicity Hart


1. What is your best feature and why?
 I always think that my best feature is either my eyes or my hair as I have kept it long ever since I was a child.  My fiance might disagree with me on those though! 


2. What is the one essential item in your wardrobe that you couldn't live without?
I couldn’t live without my steel boned corset.  It was a birthday present from my sister many years ago and is an old fashioned black corset that gives me a super waist.  The only downside is I can’t really wear it under clothes as you can see the steel boning outlines through it.

3. Do you prefer Designer, Vintage or High Street?
I have to say, I prefer the high street but it is probably because I haven’t got a massive amount of designer clothing.  I have a Tiffany necklace and that’s about it.  High street clothes are more accessible and you can buy more for your money. 

4. What is your favourite outfit that you have worn and why?
I don’t know if this will count, as I haven’t worn it yet (only tried it on) but my favourite outfit that I will be wearing in the future is my wedding dress!  I feel like a princess in it and just need to set a date and get the wedding all booked up as it is sitting in the bridal shop storage.  Other than that, I love my new paper dolls dresses from Simply Be.  They are so young and trendy and I wish they had things like that when I went to my school prom.


5. What is your favourite meal?
Up until recently I would have said my favourite food was Italian – Spaghetti Carbonara to be precise (the most fattening thing on the menu!) but recently I have been steering towards Mexican food. It is sooo tasty!


Mexican food is definitely my favourite :) Nothing better than home-made Fajitas! A big thanks to Felicity to taking part this week, and for giving me some lovely pictures to use in the post. If you haven't already, check out her blog Felicity Hart, she is fabulous!

See you next week for another blogger and some more questions :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment