Thursday 4 July 2013

Superdrug Haul

Well hello

I popped into Superdrug the other day to repurchase the brilliant Collection Lasting Wear Concealer, and ended up getting this little lot....


First up.......


So, the main thing I went to purchase, the concealer, I have had this for about 2 months, and I use it every day! I have dark circles under my eyes, and with the added shadow of my glasses, I look tired if I don't use it. I got it in Shade 2 Light. I found this is quite light, but after I put my glasses on, it looks good, and really brightens up under my eyes.


So, as I picked this up, I noticed a massive FREE sign above it. Always good! The offer was spend £3.99 on Collection items and get a Hot Looks nail polish free :) So I picked up this one...


This is called All That Jazz and is a dark metallic grey colour. I really like it as I do like dark polishes, but I don't always like to wear black. It retails at £1.99, so a nice little freebie :)


Then I headed over to the MUA section as I needed a new blusher as I am hitting the bottom of my current MUA one. So I picked up this one....


I really like the one I am using at the moment, but I find it's not dark enough, so this time I went for a slightly darker pigment. This one is called Bubble Gum and was £1.

Top - my current blusher
Bottom - New blusher


I have never had or used a bronzer, so I saw one for £1 by MUA and thought I would give it a go. I got the lightest shade, as I have quite light toned skin anyway. This is Shade 3.


I will give it a try over the next few days and let you know how I get on!

Lastly, I picked up some Facial Cleansing Wipes - Cucumber. I left my other ones at my parent's house the other day, and I have used these before and really liked them.


And I really like the smell!

Thanks for reading :)

toodle pip!

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment