Tuesday 10 September 2013

Custom necklace

Hey!

Over the last few weeks, I've been gazing longingly at some necklaces from a company called Black Heart Creatives. They sell acrylic laser cut jewellery and handmade crafts that are amazing! They have an amazing range on their website, and here are some of my favourites.



I then got really excited when I saw that they did custom pieces.....I got quite excited! I had a good look through their website and got in touch to enquire about their custom service. They were so helpful, and when I told them what I wanted, they sent me a picture of what it would look like. I hate to wait until pay day, but then.......


It arrived!! I was so excited to get it open, and inside I found....


There was some information about the company, a lolly (so amazing!) and a box. Inside was the beauty...


It was better than I thought it would be! I know I had seen the design before hand, but it was so brilliant to see it in real life :) The wording is black acrylic, and the little star is a gorgeous purple. Also, by the clasp there was this lovely little heart....


Then I just had to pop it on and see what it looked like.



I am soooo happy with this and I loved wearing it at the weekend at Plus North. I got lots and lots of compliments on it! I highly recommend you have a look at their website, they have some great things on there, and don't forget, they can make pretty much anything you want :)


Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment