Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Party Dresses - ASOS Curve

Welcome to the second part of my search for a Christmas party dress. This time, I have had a good look throught ASOS Curve and found some beauties!




1. ASOS Curve Skater Dress with Lace Applique - £38
I love this monochrome looking dress, and the long sleeves make it even better!

2. ASOS CURVE Smock Dress In Holographic Sequin - £55
I love the bit of glitz and glamour with this one, and it's a little different to the normal Christmas colours of red and green. 

3. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Swing Dress with Embellished Cross - £45
I love the cross on this! A bot of glitz, and you can't beat a swing dress.

4. ASOS Curve Exclusive Skater Dress With Lace V Back - £35
This isn't as 'dressy' as some of the others, but I like the colour and you could easily dress it up.

5. ASOS Curve Skater Dress With Baroque Embellishment - £75
I really like the patterning on this dress, and how it transfers from the top down the skirt.

Another lovely range of dresses....more choices!!

1 comment:

  1. God, I could loose myself at ASOS. :D So beautiful dresses. The second one is absolute stunning. *.*

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete