Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Party Dresses - New Look

I'm still looking for some dress-piration for Christmas parties this festive season, and now is the turn of New Look.



1. Teal Chiffon Glitter Cuff Long Sleeve Tunic - £26.99
I was immediately drawn to this as the colour is beautiful. And I love me some long sleeves!

2. Burgundy Lace Contrast Embellished Neck Maxi Dress - £34.99
I have seen these dresses for a while, and I think I would love to try one, and this is a lovely colour.

3. Dark Red Embellished Bandeau Prom Dress - £49.99
This is a little bit on the girl side, but I think it is really cute.

4. Red Sequin Mini Dress - £24.99
This is fab! I love the sparkle, and the colour is gorgeous!

5. Black Beaded High Neck Dress - £26.99
I don't own anything with a high neck, but this looks so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment