Saturday 21 December 2013

Early Christmas Presents

As I mentioned last week, I went to a Christmas Blogger Meet up in London on the 30th November (find that here). And, as it is nearly Christmas, we exchanged presents in good old Secret Santa style! The organisers, Claire @ A Bit of This and That and Emma @ Meet The Millards, had assigned us all another blogger to buy for, and therefore, be given a present by another blogger. I really enjoyed buying my presents for my person and really hoped she liked it all :)

As each blogger arrived, the pile of presents got bigger and bigger, and it was exciting to see which one I would be getting....then it was time for them to be handed out. I watched in anticipation as my Secret Santa gift was given to my person, and then getting mine...I was so excited! 



So my gifts came in a little gift bag, and there were a total of 4 individually wrapped presents inside, and a card that read 'Open me to find out who Santa is! Merry Christmas'. Even though it was a 'Secret' Santa present, I like the fact I would be able to thank the person that had bought me things. I opened up all my gifts and found some lovely bits in there! My gift-giver had obviously had a good look at my blog and knew what I liked. So here is what I got...


1. A lovely pack of material, ribbon, buttons and lace - perfect for my crafting! 

2. Some monochrome polka dot and stripy Baking Cups - can't wait to make some cupcakes in these. 

3. A cute papier mache heart box containing a Stainiac Hint Of Tint and a flower shaped tea light candle. 

4. An amazing smelling Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar - going to really enjoy my next bath!

Then I opened the lovely little card which told me who had been my 'Secret Santa' - Tamsyn-Elizabeth @ Peach Pow. I loved the fact that I knew who get my gift, so that I could say thank you to her. Tamsyn was really nice and said she focused on my crafty side, which I loved.

A big thanks to Tamsyn, and please go and check out her blog here.

Beka

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gifts!! Looks like so much fun! Hope you had a great Christmas
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete