Sunday 22 December 2013

Mr Stuffy's Christmas Party

Last weekend, Mike had his work's Christmas party and award ceremony at a hotel near his work. It was staff only, no partners allowed...boo. But it was good for them to have some social time together outside of work. The dress rule was black tie optional masquerade. I bought Mike a Silver mask whilst out shopping a few weeks ago, and he wore his black suit. He looked pretty handsome, but I am a little bias!


  
Doesn't he look handsome! He headed of on Saturday evening, all suited, and ready to party. They had some food, and then it was time for the award ceremony. Mike had been nominated for 'Support Person Of The Year', which was great. After all of the effort he had put into his job this year, and after having three months off for his operation and recovery, he deserved the nomination. 
And he won!! I was so pleased when he text me to tell me. I couldn't have been more proud of him. He is so good at his job, and he enjoys doing it.


As soon as he got home, we put up the trophy in pride of place in the lounge. Jack and I had also made a little 'Well Done Daddy' sign for when he got home. We are so proud of him, and am so glad that he has been acknowledged for all the effort he puts in at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment