Saturday 7 December 2013

Simply Be Gok Wan Event


Earlier this month I got the chance to attend an event hosted by Simply Be to showcase the new Gok Wan shapewear range, and meet the man himself. I couldn't turn down an offer like that! So after a looooong time deciding what to wear (thanks to Emma and Kim for their help!) and a short train journey, I was in Trafalgar Square and heading to the hotel.


1. Make up and dressed and waiting for the in-laws to arrive to babysit.

2. My lovely Simply Be clutch for the night.

3. Delays and then I miss my train to London by like 10 seconds.

4. One of the gorgeous pieces from the collection.

5. Me and the designer himself....Gok Wan!

6. loved the mirrors in the hotel room :)

7. Me and the gorgeous Emma from Meet the Millards.

8. Bathroom outfit photo!

9. Me and the lovely Joanna from Just Joanna.

I had such a lovely evening chatting to some lovely ladies, drinking some nice cocktails and some mouth watering canapes. And not to mention getting to meet Gok Wan. He was really nice and did a sweep around the room to say hello to everyone, the he chatted to people. I had a lovely time chatting to Joanna from Just Joanna, and meeting Nicole from The Life Of A Beauty Addict. Nicole and her friend were really nice and we had a nice chat, and then realised that she lives in the next village along from our old house! And the village were we got married in :) Small world!

Anyway, I had a fab evening, very different from my usual Wednesday nights with the kids! 

Check out the Gok Wan collection here.

Beka x

No comments:

Post a Comment