Tuesday 21 January 2014

Claire Richards SS14 collection from Fashion World

I was really excited to look through the new Spring/Summer collection from Claire Richards at Fashion World. I really loved their AW13 selection, and featured one of my favourite pieces here. I wanted to share with you some of my top picks from the new range. Here we go....

Lace dress £85

This immediately caught my eye as the page opened. I love the look of lace dresses, and I have one myself, but I really like the contrast between the aqua base and navy lace top is beautiful. This would work great for any evening out, and even to a wedding reception.

 Lace Sweat Jersey Top £45

I know, I know, more lace. But this is exquisite. I love it. I don't think I can actually describe how much. Just stunning.

Lace Trim Print Dress £60

This dress has such a lovely large monochrome floral print, and I really like the lace panel on the chest. It also has a fabric belt at the waist so you can pull it in to give you a great shape. This would be great for a summer garden party or a wedding reception in the spring.

Frill Sleeve Blouse £28

This blouse is so pretty and feminine. I love the colour and the neckline, and I really like the sheer floaty fabric over the top of the cami underneath and this makes the sleeves a great length.

High Waisted Skinny Jeans £45

I love a skinny jean, and these look great. I really like the stone wash denim look and they look really comfy with their high waist. These are a colour of skinny jean that I don't own as my collection is mostly coloured - red, purple and black - so I think this is something I need to invest in.

Woven Wedge £45

I think these look fab! I am a little gutted they only go to size 8 in these, but they do them in too width fittings which is great. I think these would go great with all of the items in the SS14 range.

Overall, a great new selection from Fashion World and Claire Richards, and I hope to own at least the lace jersey top very soon!! Check out the full range for yourself at Fashion World.

No comments:

Post a Comment