Saturday 11 January 2014

Juicing Week 1

Today is day 6 of my Juice Fast and I had my first weigh in last night. And I was pleased, if not a bit surprised I lost 14lbs! I was so pleased that the effort I put in had paid off. I had started to enjoy the juices and getting into the routine, and doing some much needed exercise too. I have found some great recipes in the Jason Vale Juice Master Keeping It Simple book that we got with our Philips Juicer. It is brilliant, lots of great juice recipe ideas, a 3 day detox plan, and also some smoothie recipes that I am yet to try out. 

I plan on keeping this up for as long as I can, and hope to lose 100lbs in total. I know that sounds like a lot, but I have it to lose! I know that it is going to be tough, and that I am not going to lose a stone each week, but it's something I'm committed to, for as long as it takes to get healthy. For mine and my family's future.

Here are some pictures from my first week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment