Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday Trend - Leggings

I have been an avid wearer of leggings for the past year now, but my collection consists of black and a couple of navy blue pairs. So this year, one of my aims is to expand my selection of leggings, and I found some great colours and pattens on the Yours website in their sale.


I instantly loved the Coral Rose print top, and I think it goes really well with the red leggings, which are currently on sale for £4.80, reduced from £8. My favourite colour has to be purple, so it's only natural I would find a pair of purple leggings somewhere, and I think they would go great with the skull print top and spikey necklace for an evening out with friends.The third set is a way to stand out form the crowd! A mix of two lovely colours, and a pop of leopard print with the pumps. All three of these leggings are on sale at the moment for £4.80...bargain!
The last set is showing off my grungy rock side. I really like the pattern on the leggings, and they are a great statement piece for £15. I've matched it with a dip hem 3/4 length sleeved top and some gorgeous studded ankle boots.

I love leggings and there are so many ways to style them for both casual and formal occasions. And there are so many different colours and patterned pairs out there now, so I can't wait to get a lot more over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. I love funky leggings! These ones are all great. I have a bit of an addiction! I love your new header by the way. x

    ReplyDelete