Monday 20 January 2014

Welcome to the new me!

Hello!

As you may have noticed, I have changed a few things.... a few changes to things here and there, but you are now looking at 'The girl with the plait'. Welcome!

It has been nearly a year now since I started blogging on a regular basis on Stuffy Stuff, and that year has been the best yet. I got to meet some amazing people, great friends and experienced things I had never thought possible. I have learnt so many things, enjoyed living my life through this blog and sharing everything from days out with the kids, to recipes and fashion and beauty finds. I have grown in confidence, not just socially, but mentally and finially accepted who I am, and not having to be someone who I am not just to please other people. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me, given me advice and just been a good friend over the last 12 months.

So why a change?

I was sitting looking at my blog a few weeks ago and thinking that, in a way, I have changed. I have become, what I think, is a better version of me, in all the ways I have said above. And I feel that Stuffy Stuff was my previous life. It was started as an escape from real life. Somewhere I could be that person I wanted to be, and hide behind the words. Now that I feel more settled and happy with my life, I wanted to mark that with a new beginning on here too as I feel this blog is me, and everything I love.


The type on content I will be doing won't change much, maybe a little here and there, but I am still a fashion lover, cosmetics fan and a mum of two....so I hope you will join me on this new chapter in my life, and on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment