Sunday 6 April 2014

Wedding Guest Dresses - Fashion World

I have a couple of weddings to go to in September and I have just started to look at possible outfits for them. One is for my cousin who I love to pieces, and I really want to look my best on the day. So I have been having a look through some sites for some dress-piration!
This week, I have been looking through the Fashion World website at some of their lovely occasion dresses and found these dresses that would be great for a wedding.

Joanna Hope Print Satin Dress

I love this style of dress with the chiffon top to cover my shoulders and tops of my arms which is a must for me. The satin dress is in such a pretty large floral print, and I think would go great with some fuschia pink accessories to bring out the colour in the dress.

Coleen Nolan Illusion Panel Maxi Dress

I really liked the pattern on this dress, and the wrap top. This gives a gorgeous neckline and room for a statement necklace to go with the dress. I think this dress would give you a great silhouette and lovely for a summer wedding.

Claire Richards Printed Prom Dress

I fell in love with this when i saw it. I think this would look great for a wedding, and the floral part of the dress is so bright and cute. I really like the bust line on this, and think it would give great shape to your top half. And, being tall, I would hope this would sit just above my knee.


3 comments:

  1. I think this is a best option for best and cheap dresses.Thanks

    wedding dress Prague & Levné svatební šaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find The latest Variety Of Ladies And Gents clothes in Saivana like Isabel Marant, Top Indian Garment Exporter, Ladies Fashion, Garment Manufacturer, Kenzo, Bonpoint

    Max Mara

    ReplyDelete