Monday 26 May 2014

Fancy a cuppa?

I was having a little browse around Asda Living in Dartford last week when I came across a lovely selection of mugs. I had been thinking about getting some new ones as we have had ours for like 3 years and I wanted some new pretty ones :)
They had some really nice patterned mugs for £1.50, but my eye was drawn to these beauties....
 
 
These were only 65p each! I was so pleased as they would match some other bits I had for the kitchen. I had bought some storage jars in Argos few months ago as I wanted to start brightening up the kitchen. It's pretty plain and a bit boring, and we aren't able to decorate a the moment, so I thought I would start by adding colourful accessories. 
 
 
The blue, yellow and pink match really well. Next step, updating the tiles and wallpaper.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment