Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wedding Guest Dresses - Lovedrobe

I have a couple of weddings to go to in September and I have just started to look at possible outfits for them. One is for my cousin who I love to pieces, and I really want to look my best on the day. So I have been having a look through some sites for some dress-piration!
This week, I have been looking through the Lovedrobe website at some of their lovely occasion dresses and found these dresses that would be great for a wedding.

Koko Blue Salmon Pink Contrast Cap Sleeve Chiffon Dress - £42

This dress caught my eye as I really like the lace detail around the neckline, and I would like to have a 'girly' dress for my cousins wedding. And the fact it is a skater style dress, with the elasticated waistband is a plus for me.


Koko Blue/Multi Frill Sleeve Floral Print Chiffon Dress - £40
 
I really like the shape of this dress with the frill sleeves, and I am a big fan of floral prints. I like the fact I have a couple of options of colours to use to match a handbag and shoes with. And again, this has an elasticated waist band, so will hopefully be nice a comfy.
 
 
Koko Tie Die Print Bead Embellished Neckline Maxi Dress - £48
 
I'm hoping the weather in September will still be nice, so I thought that a maxi dress could be something to give a go. I like the print on this dress, and the beading around the neckline means I don't need to worry about a necklace. And it also has the tie detail around the waist the help get a bit of shape into it. My only issue would be if it would long enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment