Sunday 14 September 2014

Pink Clove Picks

I noticed an email from Pink Clove today with an offer for 25% off all new arrivals (use code SHOP25). It feels like I haven't had a look at their range in a while, so I popped over to see what they had to offer. I found some lovely pieces at some great prices!

 
Azul Rose Mesh Insert Skater Dress - Normally £30, with offer £22.50
 
I really loved the colour of this dress. I don't own many blue items, and mixed with the floral print, I think this is so pretty. The mesh top of this dress also looks so good, perfect for the autumn weather now.
 
 
Laura Check Print A-Line Bow Dress - Normally £22, with offer £16.50
 
This dress caught my eye as I seem to be drawn to check prints at the moment, and I especially think that this would be great for Christmas. The neckline stands out really nicely with the bow detail.
 
 
Bardot Skater Dress - Normally £20, with offer £15
 
I love me a skater dress, and this would be very much welcome in my wardrobe. Not only would it be a great staple as it is black, but the off the shoulder sleeves give it a little something extra.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment