Sunday 4 January 2015

Making a Statement

I am ashamed to admit that I don't actually own any statement necklaces, I have always liked them, but just never got round to buying one. I popped into Forever 21 last week with my daughter and they had such a wide range of jewellery, from earrings, bangles and some lovely necklaces. This then reminded me that I need to get my act together and get something! So, as I tried not to leave the house this last week getting Christmas packed up and all the washing done ready for back to work/school, I decided to have a browse through their website to get some inspiration for my first purchase.
 
 
 
I've gone a mixture of colours and styles with these five, and what I think are quite small statement necklaces. I love the floral ones, like the pink one in the bottom left, and especially the teal one in the centre. I do like the more simpler chain ones that don't aren't too long. Hopefully in the not to distant future I will be sharing my review of my first statement necklace, so keep your eyes peeled!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment