Tuesday 5 May 2015

Swimsuits

I've had the same swimsuit for about 7 years now, I bought from Bon Marche. I really liked it, Black with blue polka dots, nice neckline and fitted well. But after 6 years, lots of swimming, and the likely chance that I have got larger over that times means that I now need to buy a new swimsuit. I tried swimming yesterday morning, and I expose myself after about 3 strokes of front crawl! So after finishing off the swimming doing the aptly named breast stroke, I've come home and decided to take a look at some possible new swimsuits from Bluewater as it is 15 minutes from me, and want to go and get it Wednesday morning. So here are my favourites from the plus size shops there.
 
 
I do seem to like a polka dot.... This swim dress caught my eye when I glanced through the swimsuits on the Evans website. I do prefer a swim dress as it just makes me feel more comfortable when walking through the changing rooms and pool area. The bust area looks like it will be really supportive, and the straps are adjustable so can be work cross over the back or as a halterneck.
 

This swim dress from Yours looks really nice. I like the contrast between the black skirt part and the floral top with a flattering V neck. This dress also comes with 'Tummy Control' for a 'flattering fit' which always comes in handy!
 
Another swim dress that I liked from the Yours website was this navy polka dot one. I really like the neckline on this dress, and looks like that it will be nice and supportive in the bust area. Again this one has the 'Tummy Control' so would give me a bit more confidence in and out of the pool.
 
 
 This swim dress is from Evans and is a little bolder than any swimsuit I have ever owned..... But I do really like the look of it. It is a black base with an all over tropical floral print. It again, like the other Evans swim dress has the twisted style bust, which looks very flattering.
 
I am still undecided between the ones I have found, but I am planning on a shopping trip Wednesday morning and see which one I prefer once I get them on.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment